iTyphoon - Philippine Typhoon Tracker
iTyphoon is a premium mobile application that provides reliable and relevant typhoon updates to Filipinos and the world for FREE! It has four (4) screens: Details, Map, Reference/Help, and Credits.
Diablo III Beta Client
Diablo III client has been leaked onto the internet finally. We’ve had a ton of stuff leaked over the past few days (screenshots, videos, game files, etc.), but now we have the actual download client as well. In order to actually login and play the game, you’ll need a beta key tied to your Battle.net account. So unless you have a beta key, the only purpose that downloading this will have is: A) You get to stare at the pretty login screen B) If you do get a beta key, you’ll be able to login instantly and start playing.
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Thursday, November 10, 2011
iTyphoon on Apple iPhone 4
iTyphoon aqcuires its information from PAGASA, the official Philippine weather bureau. The app will give you weather updates for the next 2-5 days and the official Public Storm Signal Warnings.
Here are some screen shots from my iTouch 4G:
The interface of the iTyphoon App was nicely made and very professional looking. Though the App is under development, I think that they will still add more features like push notifications on iOS devices and continue to improve the graphics and interface of the App. iTyphoon is Available in Apple and Android devices. And the best thing is, IT'S FREE AND IT'S PHILIPPINE MADE! so there is no reason not to try and download the App!
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Favicons are an important part of how we see a blog and how we remember a blog.In a previous Blogger Tip i showed you how to add a favicon to blogs on Blogger but today Blogger have taken action and made it part of the options on your blogs design page.So from now on with just two clicks you can add a custom favicon to your blog.
What is a favicon ? A Favicon is the small image you see beside the address bar in your browser and depending on the browser you use it is also visible in the tab menu.If you look beside the address for this page at the top of your page you should see the same brush logo that is in the header.For more information here is a link to the wikipedia page on Favicons.
To see how to have a custom favicon on your blog check out the blogger in draft post here - Customize Your Favicon.
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Stu is getting married. Along with Doug, Phil, and his soon-to-be brother-in-law Teddy, he regretfully invites Alan to Thailand for the wedding. After a quiet night on the beach with a beer and toasting marshmallows by the camp fire, Stu, Alan and Phil wake up in a seedy apartment in Bangkok. Doug is back at the resort, but Teddy is missing, there's a monkey with a severed finger, Alan's head is shaved, Stu has a tattoo on his face, and they can't remember any of it. The wolf-pack retrace their steps through strip clubs, tattoo parlors and cocaine-dealing monkeys on the streets of Bangkok as they try and find Teddy before the wedding.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Download Diablo III Beta Client Here.
Monday, October 31, 2011
Works on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
WirelessKeyView doesn't require any installation process or additional DLL files. Just copy the executable file (WirelessKeyView.exe) to any folder you like, and run it. After you run it, the main window should displayed all WEP/WPA keys stored in your computer by Windows 'Wireless Zero Configuration' service.
For WEP keys, the key is also displayed in Ascii form. Be aware that this utility can only reveal the network keys stored by Windows operating system. It cannot recover network keys stored by any other third-party
* Windows OS with SP1 or greater.
* You must login to windows with admin user.
False Alert Problems: Some Antivirus programs detect WirelessKeyView
utility as infected with Trojan/Virus. Click here to read more about
false alerts in Antivirus programs.
Also, if you have any problem with using WirelessKeyView, please read the
WirelessKeyView Frequently Asked Questions page
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Smart Money's newly launched promo “Smart Money Goes ShopSpotting” searches for the best local online shop that uses Smart Money for transactions. P50,000 Cash will be rewarded to the winning local online seller, credited via Smart Money.
How to join?
1. Local online sellers must first register their online store at: http://www1.smart.com.ph/Money/shop-spotting/register. They can only register from October 10 to October 25, 2011.
2. After the registration process, participants need to put the "Now Accepting Smart Money” badge on their online shops where potential buyers can spot it. They can download the badge from
3. Once they have added the badge on their online store, they are now qualified and get a chance to be "ShopSpotted". Additionally, by just joining, participating stores are automatically included in Smart Money's Online Shopping Directory.
4. Participants can also increases their chances of winning by accomplishing the most number of votes for their online shops. Voting process will start from October 26 to November 4, 2011.
At the end of the promo, the online shops will be judged according to the authenticity and legitimacy of the merchandise sold, the shops’ visual appeal online, and the total number of online votes.
The winning store owner will receive the grand prize of P50,000. The winner will be announced on November 9, 2011. The full amount will be presented to the winning online store owner via personalized Smart Money Card in the Smart Money event on November 12, 2011.
For more information, visit http://www1.smart.com.ph/money/shop-spotting.
Monday, October 24, 2011
What we don’t know is if they already have it on hand or if they’re getting their stocks from Apple Singapore who’s already accepting pre-orders by the way. If it’s from Singapore then there’s a 1-2 weeks lead time so expect their units to be available in November. They are selling the iPhone 4S starting at SGD948 so that’s about Php33k.
If you really want the phone, call Widget City (09175423438) and see if the units are already available. Who knows? They might have a contact in Hong Kong where we first saw the unlocked grey units of the iPhone 4S. But if you can wait, pre-order in Singapore and have it shipped to a friend over there. Or see if you can enter your local shipping address.
UPDATE: We just confirmed that the units are already on stock (black/white) and they came from HK and unlocked.
Reblog from: PinoyTechBlog
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Facebook said that Timeline would be on the way for everyone sometime in the coming weeks… which is great and all, for everyone else. You’re the type of person who reads TechCrunch, and are thus likely the type of person who likes their new and shiny things right now.
That’s okay. We can make it happen.
Fortunately, enabling Timeline a bit early isn’t too difficult — but it’s not at all straight forward, either.
You see, Facebook is enabling Timeline early for open graph developers. You, too, can be an open graph developer — even if you’re just looking to dabble.
A few things to note:
- You probably don’t want to do this unless you’re actually a developer. Expect bugs.
- Only you will see your timeline at first (unless you decide otherwise), but it will automatically go public after a few days. My timeline was automatically hard-set to go public on September 29th.
- It seems that if you login into Facebook on another machine, Timeline gets disabled automatically on all of your machines. With that said, it seems you can get back to your timeline (but ONLY after following the steps below) by navigating to http://www.facebook.com/YOURUSERNAMEHERE?sk=timeline
- You’ll need to have a “verified” account for one of the steps, which means you need a credit card or phone number attached to the account.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Log into Facebook
2. Enable developer mode, if you haven’t already. To do this, type “developer” into the Facebook search box, click the first result (it should be an app made by Facebook with a few hundred thousand users), and add the app.
4. Create a new app (don’t worry — you wont actually be submitting this for anyone else to see/use). Give your shiny new app any display name and namespace you see fit. Read through and agree to the Platform Privacy agreement. This is the step you need to be verified for.
5. Ensure you’re in your new app’s main settings screen. You should see your app’s name near the top of the page
6. Look for the “Open Graph” header, and click the “Get Started using open graph” link.
Create a test action for your app, like “read” a “book”, or “eat” a “sandwich”
7. This should drop you into an action type configuration page. Change a few of the default settings (I changed the past tense of “read” to “redd” — again, only you can see this unless you try and submit your application to the public directory), and click through all three pages of settings
8. Wait 2-3 minutes
9. Go back to your Facebook homescreen. An invite to try Timeline should be waiting at the top of the page
And you’re done! We’ve seen this work quite a few times now, so it should work without a hitch for just about anyone.